Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Neeley Family

This is the Greg and Cathy Neeley family blog. I didn't think that I would ever do this because we just don't have anything that really happens in our lives. We just live day to day and enjoy it as much as we can. We love to get out and do whatever! We go to ball games, camp, fish (alot!) travel, swim in whatever body of water is available, and just enjoy the socks off of whatever. That is not to say we are a perfect family. The kids fight, the cats make messes and believe it or not, the parents get grumpy! We are just about ready to start the new school year. Hollie will be a Freshman at USU this year. She isn't really sure what she wants to do yet, but is hoping a light will go on once she gets started. Connor will be in 9th grade this year. In a new school with about 5 times the number of students he has been with. This should be a challenging year for him. Cam starts 6th grade. He is excited to have a locker. Greg and Cathy are just looking forward to getting away by themselves every now and again. Maybe to Yellowstone again in the fall, maybe Disneyland again in the fall. When Greg gets a wild hair, we all just go along for the ride! Once we get started with school and things happen again, I will update this blog. Cool huh?

3 comments:

hollie said...

Hey! Thats so awesome I made one too! http://hollieslair.blogspot.com/
Now you can be updated about me so you can update everyone else.

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Yeah! Now I can keep up to date on what you are doing! Here's our blog if you'd like to add us to your list....www.timandcrista.blogspot.com Love ya!

Miranda said...

Cathy This is wonderful! I just checked the other day to see if you had a "face book". I had created one and I've posted lots of pictures of our family in my
"album" If you'de like to go see them it would be under facebook.com then look gfor my name. You'd need to create a free account and then you'd be able to check out some of the things we're doing. It was so easy. Figured I needed to get with it. I've connected with several people there. I was amazed at how many people have facebooks. I'd love to see more of your family pictures.I'll be checking back. Love you, Miranda